We do not offer rainchecks, but if rain has caused us to close many attractions throughout the day of your visit and rains consecutively for at least 120 minutes we issue a "Rainy Day Promise", you can click HERE for more information.
Articles in this section
- What measures are being taken to protect guests against COVID-19?
- What is Minifigure Trading?
- How do I use the Reverse ATM or Cash-to-card Kiosks?
- Does LEGOLAND California Resort accept cash payments?
- Does LEGOLAND California have free birthday admission?
- How will the park verify if visitors have been vaccinated?
- Am I required to wear a mask?
- Can I store my luggage at the Park when I arrive to visit?
- What events do you have coming up at LEGOLAND California?
- Can I return or exchange a retail item I bought in the Park to a LEGO Store?