If it rains during your visit, there are locations throughout the Park to visit; such as Imagination Zone indoor building areas, you can see a show at LEGO Showplace, or visit one of our indoor attractions. We do not offer rainchecks, but if rain has caused us to close many attractions throughout the day of your visit and rains consecutively for at least 120 minutes we issue a "Rainy Day Promise", you can click HERE for more information.
Articles in this section
- How will the park verify if visitors have been vaccinated?
- Am I required to wear a mask?
- Covid-19 – Information for Guests:
- What attractions and activities are available for children with no minimum height restrictions?
- How do I use the Reverse ATM or Cash-to-card Kiosks?
- Does LEGOLAND California Resort accept cash payments?
- Does LEGOLAND California have free birthday admission?
- Can I store my luggage at the Park when I arrive to visit?
- What events do you have coming up at LEGOLAND California?
- Can I return or exchange a retail item I bought in the Park to a LEGO Store?