If it rains during your visit, there are locations throughout the Park to visit; such as Imagination Zone indoor building areas, you can see a show at LEGO Showplace, or visit one of our indoor attractions. We do not offer rainchecks, but if rain has caused us to close many attractions throughout the day of your visit, you can click HERE for more information.
Articles in this section
- Am I required to wear a mask?
- Covid-19 – Information for Guests:
- Is there a way to shop for LEGO retail items online during your closure?
- Can I store my luggage at the Park when I arrive to visit?
- What events do you have coming up at LEGOLAND California?
- Can I return or exchange a retail item I bought in the Park to a LEGO Store?
- When will LEGO CITY®: Deep Sea Adventure open?
- I wanted to inquire about dining options available at the park that would be suitable for a guest with dietary needs?
- Do I need to remove my prosthesis before I ride the rides?
- Who can I contact about a recent Photo purchase?