You can sign up for a hands-on tutorial in our MINDSTORMS center on the day of your visit. When you arrive at the Park, proceed to the Imagination Zone, which is located to your right as you enter the Park. You will see the MINDSTORMS building on your right. You will be given a reserved time later in the day to come back and enjoy our MINDSTORMS activity. Guests ages 9 and above need to make a reservation the day of their visit. Spaces are limited, reserve your spot early.
Articles in this section
- How will the park verify if visitors have been vaccinated?
- Am I required to wear a mask?
- Covid-19 – Information for Guests:
- What attractions and activities are available for children with no minimum height restrictions?
- How do I use the Reverse ATM or Cash-to-card Kiosks?
- Does LEGOLAND California Resort accept cash payments?
- Does LEGOLAND California have free birthday admission?
- Is there a way to shop for LEGO retail items online during your closure?
- Can I store my luggage at the Park when I arrive to visit?
- What events do you have coming up at LEGOLAND California?