You can sign up for a hands-on tutorial in our MINDSTORMS center on the day of your visit. When you arrive at the Park, proceed to the Imagination Zone, which is located to your right as you enter the Park. You will see the MINDSTORMS building on your right. You will be given a reserved time later in the day to come back and enjoy our MINDSTORMS activity. Guests ages 9 and above need to make a reservation the day of their visit. Spaces are limited, reserve your spot early.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to visit the rides and attractions?
- What happens if it rains?
- Can I bring my own food and drink into the attraction?
- When will LEGO CITY®: Deep Sea Adventure open?
- I wanted to inquire about dining options available at the park that would be suitable for a guest with dietary needs?
- Do I need to remove my prosthesis before I ride the rides?
- Who can I contact about a recent Photo purchase?
- What food options are there at LEGOLAND California?
- What is LEGOLAND California?
- Is LEGOLAND California suitable for teenagers?