A LEGOLAND + Water Park Hopper or LEGOLAND Resort Hopper admission ticket is required for entry to LEGOLAND Water Park. Any LEGOLAND ticket can be upgraded to include Water Park admission for $30. Ten million gallons of fun with a LEGO-themed tower, slides to ride and rafts to build. You can also visit the Water Park from another world at the LEGO Legends of CHIMA™ Water Park with a wave pool and CHIMA-themed play areas. Visit our Water Park for more information HERE!
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to visit the rides and attractions?
- What happens if it rains?
- Can I take a backpack into LEGOLAND?
- Can I bring my own food and drink into the attraction?
- What can my child 2 and under do?
- Can I store my luggage at the Park when I arrive to visit?
- What events do you have coming up at LEGOLAND California?
- Can I return or exchange a retail item I bought in the Park to a LEGO Store?
- When will LEGO CITY®: Deep Sea Adventure open?
- I wanted to inquire about dining options available at the park that would be suitable for a guest with dietary needs?