Most rides are not recommended for guests using casts for the safety of the rider. Riders must review each ride to consider the risks, and follow all posted warnings and operator instructions for the safe use of the ride. Ride specific information can be found in the Access Guide HERE.
Articles in this section
- How will the park verify if visitors have been vaccinated?
- Am I required to wear a mask?
- Covid-19 – Information for Guests:
- What attractions and activities are available for children with no minimum height restrictions?
- How do I use the Reverse ATM or Cash-to-card Kiosks?
- Does LEGOLAND California Resort accept cash payments?
- Does LEGOLAND California have free birthday admission?
- Is there a way to shop for LEGO retail items online during your closure?
- Can I store my luggage at the Park when I arrive to visit?
- What events do you have coming up at LEGOLAND California?