Due to the nature of our attractions, as well as the restrictions put in place by our ride manufacturers, many attractions do not allow full arm or full leg casts. For safety, LEGOLAND California does not recommend that guests with casts ride any attraction. Detailed information is available at Guest Services within the park.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to visit the rides and attractions?
- What happens if it rains?
- Can I bring my own food and drink into the attraction?
- When will LEGO CITY®: Deep Sea Adventure open?
- I wanted to inquire about dining options available at the park that would be suitable for a guest with dietary needs?
- Do I need to remove my prosthesis before I ride the rides?
- Who can I contact about a recent Photo purchase?
- I did not receive my "Bring a Friend Free" email. How do I get them?
- How do I use my "Bring a Friend Free" coupons?
- What is "Bring a Friend Free" offer?