There are 2 Secure Cell Phone Charging Locker stations located in the Park. One is located at Minifigure Market and the other is located in Pirate Shores. These stations are $3 for a two hour charge. They accept credit card payments only. They are large enough to charge tablets and include 4 different ports (Old I-phone cable [1-4s]; Lightning Cable [5-current]; Micro USB; USB – C).
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to visit the rides and attractions?
- What happens if it rains?
- Can I bring my own food and drink into the attraction?
- I wanted to inquire about dining options available at the park that would be suitable for a guest with dietary needs?
- Do I need to remove my prosthesis before I ride the rides?
- Who can I contact about a recent Photo purchase?
- I did not receive my "Bring a Friend Free" email. How do I get them?
- How do I use my "Bring a Friend Free" coupons?
- What is "Bring a Friend Free" offer?
- What food options are there at LEGOLAND California?