There are 2 Secure Cell Phone Charging Locker stations located in the Park. One is located at Minifigure Market and the other is located in Pirate Shores. These stations are $3 for a two hour charge. They accept credit card payments only. They are large enough to charge tablets and include 4 different ports (Old I-phone cable [1-4s]; Lightning Cable [5-current]; Micro USB; USB – C).
Articles in this section
- Is there a way to shop for LEGO retail items online during your closure?
- Covid-19 – Information for Guests:
- How long will it take to visit the rides and attractions?
- What happens if it rains?
- Can I take a backpack into LEGOLAND?
- Can I bring my own food and drink into the attraction?
- What can my child 2 and under do?
- Can I store my luggage at the Park when I arrive to visit?
- What events do you have coming up at LEGOLAND California?
- Can I return or exchange a retail item I bought in the Park to a LEGO Store?