If you wish to leave the Park and return the same day, at no charge, please have your hand stamped at the Front Gate turnstiles. Please also keep your parking paystub to prevent repurchasing parking. Refunds or exchanges are not possible in cases of inclement weather or attraction closure.
Articles in this section
- What measures are being taken to protect guests against COVID-19?
- What is Minifigure Trading?
- How do I use the Reverse ATM or Cash-to-card Kiosks?
- Does LEGOLAND California Resort accept cash payments?
- Does LEGOLAND California have free birthday admission?
- How will the park verify if visitors have been vaccinated?
- Am I required to wear a mask?
- Can I store my luggage at the Park when I arrive to visit?
- What events do you have coming up at LEGOLAND California?
- Can I return or exchange a retail item I bought in the Park to a LEGO Store?