No, you can purchase tickets on the day. But we would suggest you still book online to take advantage of our great ticket offers and to save you time queuing on the day for tickets. As when you purchase a ticket online we will email you an E-ticket which you can get scanned at the turnstiles avoiding unnecessary queuing.
Articles in this section
- Is there a way to shop for LEGO retail items online during your closure?
- Covid-19 – Information for Guests:
- How long will it take to visit the rides and attractions?
- What happens if it rains?
- Can I take a backpack into LEGOLAND?
- Can I bring my own food and drink into the attraction?
- What can my child 2 and under do?
- Can I store my luggage at the Park when I arrive to visit?
- What events do you have coming up at LEGOLAND California?
- Can I return or exchange a retail item I bought in the Park to a LEGO Store?