No, you can purchase tickets on the day. But we would suggest you still book online to take advantage of our great ticket offers and to save you time queuing on the day for tickets. As when you purchase a ticket online we will email you an E-ticket which you can get scanned at the turnstiles avoiding unnecessary queuing.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to visit the rides and attractions?
- What happens if it rains?
- Can I take a backpack into LEGOLAND?
- Can I bring my own food and drink into the attraction?
- What can my child 2 and under do?
- Can I return or exchange a retail item I bought in the Park to a LEGO Store?
- When will LEGO CITY®: Deep Sea Adventure open?
- I wanted to inquire about dining options available at the park that would be suitable for a guest with dietary needs?
- Do I need to remove my prosthesis before I ride the rides?
- Who can I contact about a recent Photo purchase?