No, you can purchase tickets on the day. But we would suggest you still book online to take advantage of our great ticket offers and to save you time queuing on the day for tickets. As when you purchase a ticket online we will email you an E-ticket which you can get scanned at the turnstiles avoiding unnecessary queuing.
Articles in this section
- How will the park verify if visitors have been vaccinated?
- Am I required to wear a mask?
- Covid-19 – Information for Guests:
- What attractions and activities are available for children with no minimum height restrictions?
- How do I use the Reverse ATM or Cash-to-card Kiosks?
- Does LEGOLAND California Resort accept cash payments?
- Does LEGOLAND California have free birthday admission?
- Is there a way to shop for LEGO retail items online during your closure?
- Can I store my luggage at the Park when I arrive to visit?
- What events do you have coming up at LEGOLAND California?