Payments normally fail when the information provided does not match that which is held by your bank. Here are some things to remember when booking online: The address and Zip Code you enter needs to be the same as the billing address for the card. This is where the bank statements are sent. Please note the security code for an American Express card consists of four digits on the front of the card. If you have attempted a few times with a card, you may need to close the website and try again later that day as the card may have been made inactive for this site and check with your bank. If you are still experiencing problems, please contact your bank to confirm you are entering the correct details when attempting to make a booking.
Articles in this section
- Can I request early check-in & late check-out?
- How do I book a Hotel?
- What proof of ID can I bring for check in?
- How can I book a room for tonight?
- What is the Deposit and Payment Policy for the Hotels?
- What is the hotels Cancellation Policy?
- What is the nightly resort fee and what does it include?
- Is the Resort Fee Per Person including Children?
- What is the advantage of booking through LEGOLAND Vacations?
- How can I book a vacation package online?