No, we are unable to hold provisional bookings in the system. When a reservation is made we require payment in full at the time of booking.
Articles in this section
- What is your onsite Hotel Accommodation availability?
- I am a Pass Holder that is also staying overnight in a LEGOLAND Hotel and cannot get a second day reservation. What do I do?
- How do I redeem my Deferred Booking Credit for a Hotel Stay?
- I have my Hotel stay booked and I am a Pass Holder. Will my pass work? Do I also have to make a day reservation to visit?
- I have a Hotel stay booked and tickets are part of the package. Do I also have to make a day reservation to visit?
- How can I modify my hotel booking?
- I have booked a Hotel + Tickets package and I have not yet received my ticket barcodes to make an advanced reservation prior to my visit. What do I do?
- I am not finding the room I am looking for when booking online?
- The Hotel package states “ Room + 2nd day free”. What does 2nd day free mean?
- I am not finding any of your hotels for my selected visit dates when booking online?