No, you do not have to physically print your tickets. If you have a smart phone you can open the ticket attachment and present this to the Model Citizen at the main entrance (Turnstiles) who will scan them and grant you access to the theme park.
Articles in this section
- How do I book a Hotel?
- What proof of ID can I bring for check in?
- How can I book a room for tonight?
- What is the Deposit and Payment Policy for the Hotels?
- What is the hotels Cancellation Policy?
- What is the nightly resort fee and what does it include?
- Is the Resort Fee Per Person including Children?
- What is the advantage of booking through LEGOLAND Vacations?
- How can I book a vacation package online?
- Can I pay for part of my booking now and the remainder at a later date?