No, you do not have to physically print your tickets. If you have a smart phone you can open the ticket attachment and present this to the Model Citizen at the main entrance (Turnstiles) who will scan them and grant you access to the theme park.
Articles in this section
- Can I check-in online?
- How do hotel guests reserve their entrance time into SEA LIFE?
- How can I modify my hotel booking?
- I am not finding the room I am looking for when booking online?
- The Hotel package states “ Room + 2nd day free”. What does 2nd day free mean?
- I am not finding any of your hotels for my selected visit dates when booking online?
- Can I request early check-in & late check-out?
- How do I book a Hotel?
- What proof of ID can I bring for check in?
- How can I book a room for tonight?