If you have not received your print @ home tickets in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folders as sometimes these emails can be sent here automatically. Alternatively we will be able to print your tickets at the outside Guest Service window. Please ensure you have your booking order number, the credit card used to purchase the tickets and a form of photo ID.
Articles in this section
- What is your onsite Hotel Accommodation availability?
- I am a Pass Holder that is also staying overnight in a LEGOLAND Hotel and cannot get a second day reservation. What do I do?
- How do I redeem my Deferred Booking Credit for a Hotel Stay?
- I have my Hotel stay booked and I am a Pass Holder. Will my pass work? Do I also have to make a day reservation to visit?
- I have a Hotel stay booked and tickets are part of the package. Do I also have to make a day reservation to visit?
- How can I modify my hotel booking?
- I have booked a Hotel + Tickets package and I have not yet received my ticket barcodes to make an advanced reservation prior to my visit. What do I do?
- I am not finding the room I am looking for when booking online?
- The Hotel package states “ Room + 2nd day free”. What does 2nd day free mean?
- I am not finding any of your hotels for my selected visit dates when booking online?