Guests are welcome to bring their own stroller, ECV or wheelchair to LEGOLAND California, however no other wheeled personal transportation devices (i.e.-bicycles, skateboards or Segway's) are permitted.
Articles in this section
- How do I report a lost item at the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel?
- Do you offer room service at the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel?
- Do you have Wi-Fi at the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel?
- Can we see the entertainment at the Castle Hotel if we aren’t staying there?
- How big is the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel?
- Where do I report a lost or found item at the hotel?
- Are pets allowed in the Castle Hotel?
- What amenities are available at the Catsle Hotel?
- Is there storage space available to store luggage before/after check-in and check-out?
- What is the LEGO prize inside the treasure chest?