It may take an offsite partner hotel up to 24 hours to receive your reservation after you make your booking online. If you arrive at an offsite partner hotel and they cannot find your reservation, be sure to present them with your confirmation, which will identify you as a LEGOLAND Vacations guest.
Articles in this section
- I have booked a Hotel + Tickets package and I have not yet received my ticket barcodes to make an advanced reservation prior to my visit. What do I do?
- I am a Pass Holder that is also staying overnight in a LEGOLAND Hotel and cannot get a second day reservation. What do I do?
- How do I redeem my Deferred Booking Credit for a Hotel Stay?
- I have my Hotel stay booked and I am a Pass Holder. Will my pass work? Do I also have to make a day reservation to visit?
- I have a Hotel stay booked and tickets are part of the package. Do I also have to make a day reservation to visit?
- How can I modify my hotel booking?
- I am not finding the room I am looking for when booking online?
- The Hotel package states “ Room + 2nd day free”. What does 2nd day free mean?
- I am not finding any of your hotels for my selected visit dates when booking online?
- Can I request early check-in & late check-out?