250 premium LEGO Castle themed rooms with your choice of Knights & Dragons, Royal Princess or Magic Wizard LEGO Castle décor throughout Located right at the main entrance of LEGOLAND California New themed restaurant - Dragon’s Den Restaurant & Bar Ultimate Kid's Quarters- Separate kids' area with LEGO building tables and scavenger hunt in every room! Enhanced Pool Area- Zero entry pool featuring interactive water play features and whirlpool spa Entertainment Courtyard- Play zones for kids of all ages including a DUPLO tot spot, slides, an outdoor stage and cinema with seating Playful Surprises- From talking portraits to musical seats, there is fun around every corner!
Articles in this section
- Why should I stay at the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel?
- What does the Cabana at the Castle Hotel include?
- What is the Cost to Rent a Cabana at the Castle Hotel?
- Do you have Wi-Fi at the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel?
- Can we see the entertainment at the Castle Hotel if we aren’t staying there?
- What is the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel?
- How big is the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel?
- Where do I report a lost or found item?
- Are pets allowed in the Hotel?
- What amenities are available at the Hotel?