When purchasing tickets that include the SEA LIFE California Aquarium, the date you choose is your reservation. After you complete the purchase there is no additional reservations you need to make and that includes making a timed reservation. Timed reservations are not required for the SEA LIFE California Aquarium.
Articles in this section
- I am unable to mare a reservation with my Annual Pass?
- When can I renew my Annual Pass?
- My Annual Pass is expiring. How do I renew?
- My Annual Pass has already expired. Can I still renew?
- Is my Annual Pass eligible to renew?
- What benefits do I have with a Silver Annual Pass?
- What benefits do I have with a Gold Annual Pass?
- What benefits do I have with a Platinum Annual Pass?
- What benefits do I have with an Elite Annual Pass?
- Does my Platinum Pass include access to other Merlin Attractions?