Yes, any guests who are not Annual Pass holders will need to purchase a ticket at the ticket booth or online to enter the attraction.
Articles in this section
- When can I renew my Annual Pass?
- My Annual Pass is expiring. How do I renew?
- My Annual Pass has already expired. Can I still renew?
- Is my Annual Pass eligible to renew?
- What benefits do I have with a Silver Annual Pass?
- What benefits do I have with a Gold Annual Pass?
- What benefits do I have with a Platinum Annual Pass?
- What benefits do I have with an Elite Annual Pass?
- Does my Platinum Pass include access to other Merlin Attractions?
- I have a paid-in-full Play Pass or Annual Pass that was valid during the closure period. Or I have a paid in full Annual Pass that has not been activated. Do I need to make a reservation? What do I do?