No, Your Hopper ticket allows you to visit both attractions in a single day. You do not need to visit both attractions on the same day but your visit to the second attraction must be within nine days and you will need to bring your ticket to Guest Services to receive a replacement ticket for the second attraction.
Articles in this section
- What are the standard ticket prices to LEGOLAND California?
- What are the current three levels of RNR and how do they differ?
- The RNR line is closed, but the guest has an active reservation?
- What are the benefits to using the handheld device?
- What are the benefits to using RNR Mobile?
- Asking for a friend… what are the current three levels of RNR and how do they differ?
- How does it work?
- Can guests still get a handheld device (Qbot)?
- How do guests purchase RNR Mobile?
- Can I add-on Reserve N Ride at the park?