Yes, you can upgrade your one- day ticket, on your day of visit, to an annual pass and get credit for the one-day ticket. You would then pay the difference depending on which pass you choose. Please stop by our Guest Services window and they can assist you. Upgrades must be done at the park and within 30 days of your visit date.
Articles in this section
- I am unable to mare a reservation with my Annual Pass?
- When can I renew my Annual Pass?
- My Annual Pass is expiring. How do I renew?
- My Annual Pass has already expired. Can I still renew?
- Is my Annual Pass eligible to renew?
- What benefits do I have with a Silver Annual Pass?
- What benefits do I have with a Gold Annual Pass?
- What benefits do I have with a Platinum Annual Pass?
- What benefits do I have with an Elite Annual Pass?
- Does my Platinum Pass include access to other Merlin Attractions?