Yes, you can upgrade your one- day ticket, on your day of visit, to an annual pass and get credit for the one-day ticket. You would then pay the difference depending on which pass you choose. Please stop by our Guest Services window and they can assist you.
Articles in this section
- How do I find out about the Bring a Friend for $10 offer for annual pass members?
- Why did you change the name of your membership passes?
- How do I change my monthly membership auto pay information?
- What do I do if I have lost my LEGOLAND Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- Where can I find information about the LEGOLAND Annual Pass?
- How much do new annual passes cost?
- Where can I buy a LEGOLAND Annual Pass?
- Can I purchase a LEGOLAND Annual Pass over the phone?
- I'm an Annual Pass Holder and I'm bringing a non-pass holder. Do they need to buy a ticket?
- I am an Annual Pass Member and want to book a room. How can I do that?