You're welcome to visit SEA LIFE any time during the same day or within the next 9 days. The average family spends 60-90 minutes at SEA LIFE.
Articles in this section
- How do I book an advanced reservation to visit LEGOLAND Theme Park, Water Park, LEGO Chima Water Park or SEA LIFE Aquarium?
- I can't find my Day Ticket or Pass ID/Order # to make an advanced reservation. How can I find this?
- Does everyone need to pre-book a ticket or make a reservation to visit?
- How do I purchase tickets to LEGOLAND Theme Park, SEA LIFE Aquarium or LEGOLAND Water Park or LEGO Chima Water Park?
- I am a COSTCO Play Pass Holder and I cannot find my Buddy Tickets in my Booking Portal reservation. How can I make reservations for my Buddy Tickets with my Play Pass?
- What do I do if we are unable to make our already confirmed advanced reservation?
- Will Reserve 'N Ride be available inside the Resort during my next visit?
- What If I cannot get an advance reservation for LEGOLAND Theme Park, Water Park, LEGO Chima Water Park or SEA LIFE Aquarium?
- How does the Print@Home and Mobile Ticket work?
- Do you accept the Euro or other foreign currency?