It works just like RNR does now- guests will reserve a ride on their phone, and they will get a time to show up at the RNR line. Their personalized QR code will be scanned in at the attraction, and then they are free to make a new reservation. We will offer the same three levels of Express, Deluxe, and Ultimate.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to pay for a 2 and under?
- What are the standard ticket prices to LEGOLAND California?
- What are the current three levels of RNR and how do they differ?
- The RNR line is closed, but the guest has an active reservation?
- What are the benefits to using the handheld device?
- What are the benefits to using RNR Mobile?
- Asking for a friend… what are the current three levels of RNR and how do they differ?
- How does it work?
- Can guests still get a handheld device (Qbot)?
- How do guests purchase RNR Mobile?