Yes, we are still offering Qbots as of right now. Qbots will likely be phased out soon, but we will replace them with something else for guests who don’t want to use their phone.
Articles in this section
- What are the standard ticket prices to LEGOLAND California?
- The RNR line is closed, but the guest has an active reservation?
- What are the benefits to using the handheld device?
- What are the benefits to using RNR Mobile?
- Asking for a friend… what are the current three levels of RNR and how do they differ?
- How does it work?
- Can guests still get a handheld device (Qbot)?
- How do guests purchase RNR Mobile?
- Can I add-on Reserve N Ride at the park?
- Does LEGOLAND California offer a fast pass for the park?