Costumes will be judged by three LEGOLAND Park judges. First place winners can only win one costume contest during the Brick-or-Treat Party Nights. The selection of each winner, and the criteria used in the selecting each winner, are within the sole discretion of the LEGOLAND Park judges and the decisions of the LEGOLAND Park judges are final. There will be 1 winner in each of the three categories.
Articles in this section
- Does the Play Pass work for Brick or Treat Admission on Saturday night?
- Will I have to leave the Park at 5pm on Brick-or-Treat Party Nights, if I do not have a pass to the event?
- Does my standard admission ticket or Park Hopper ticket include Brick-or-Treat?
- Do we need to purchase online to make sure you don't sell out?
- If I am purchasing a Brick-or-Treat Party Nights only ticket, when will I be allowed to enter the park?
- Are the Candy Carts open during the day?
- Will the entire Park be open?
- Will there be fireworks?
- What are the Costume Contest themes?
- Who is eligible for the Costume Contest?