The Costume Contest is open for children 12 and under. Guests older than 12 may participate in the group category, but must be accompanied by a child under the age of 12. Guests must be present at the Miniland Stage at the scheduled time for your registered costume contest category. A new contest for each of the three category themes will be held each Brick-or-Treat Party Night on September 29, October 6, 13, 20, 27 from 5pm-9pm.
Articles in this section
- Does the Play Pass work for Brick or Treat Admission on Saturday night?
- Will I have to leave the Park at 5pm on Brick-or-Treat Party Nights, if I do not have a pass to the event?
- Does my standard admission ticket or Park Hopper ticket include Brick-or-Treat?
- Do we need to purchase online to make sure you don't sell out?
- If I am purchasing a Brick-or-Treat Party Nights only ticket, when will I be allowed to enter the park?
- Are the Candy Carts open during the day?
- Will the entire Park be open?
- Will there be fireworks?
- What are the Costume Contest themes?
- Who is eligible for the Costume Contest?