Here are some top tips to keep in mind before visiting LEGOLAND California with an education group:
- Please arrive at LEGOLAND 30-45 minutes before your scheduled class.
- For classes scheduled at 10 am, a staff member will meet groups at the front gate at the Education turnstile. All classes scheduled later in the day, please meet at MINDSTORMS (#77 on the park map).
- Download Teacher Guides at LEGOLAND.com/edu. Printed guides are not available at the Park.
- Bring tickets for each person in your group on the day of your visit. Tickets not mailed can be collected at the outside Guest Service window on the day of your visit. Have tickets ready to scan individually at the Education Gate.
- Schools may bring lunches in disposable containers only. Coolers are not allowed. School lunches can be stored behind Build and Test (# 80 on the park map), which can be accessed through the Miniland lawn. Please see a staff member at MINDSTORMS (#77 on the park map).
Arrival and Parking
- Directions: LEGOLAND California One LEGOLAND Drive, Carlsbad, CA 92008 GOOGLE MAPS
- If your group is arriving by bus: Exit Palomar Airport Road and drive east to Hidden Valley Road/The Crossings Drive. Drive north on The Crossings Drive. Turn left into Hotel parking and Security will direct you.
- Bus parking is free. Car regular parking is $20 per vehicle.
- Parking passes available only with orders pre-paid two weeks in advance. Parking passes must be requested at the time of reservation at a 1 adult: 3 student ratio. Parking passes will be mailed after payment is received. No additional or replacement parking vouchers will be issued. No parking refunds.
- Six L2 car-charging stations available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Personal belongings cannot be stored. Locker rental is available at The Beginning.
- School lunches can be stored behind Build and Test (# 80 on the Park Map), accessed through the Miniland lawn. Please see a staff member at MINDSTORMS (#77 on park map) if you need assistance. Storage area is first come, first serve.
- If your lunches were pre-purchased, please check your confirmation for pick up. There are two designated restaurants for lunch pick up: Fun Town’s Urban Kitchen and Knight’s Smokehouse. Your confirmation will note the restaurant for your group. For assistance, please speak to a staff member at MINDSTORMS (#77 on park Map.)
- There are no designated lunch areas or covered eating areas for large groups. The Miniland lawn is available year round. Restaurants have patios with umbrellas and chairs.
LEGOLAND California policies and procedures ensure that the Resort is a safe place for our guests and staff members. All Guests are subject to bag checks before entry.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed on Resort property
- Marijuana, alcohol or any illegal substances
- Food or beverages (school sack lunches, water, small snacks and items required for medical, religious or specific dietary purposes are permitted)
- Coolers larger than 6-pack size (coolers no larger than 12” x 10” are permitted)
- No glass containers (baby food containers are permitted)
- Luggage, rolling backpacks or similar items with wheels
- Segway’s, roller blades, scooters, hover boards, wheeled shoes and skateboards
- Folding chairs
LEGOLAND California reserves the right to search/inspect any item and not allow any other items determined to be harmful. Guest Services will not hold any of these prohibited items.
Park Rangers patrol all areas of LEGOLAND California Resort for help or advice.