No, LEGOLAND California Hotel and Partner Hotel Guests, who have purchased their tickets as part of their LEGOLAND Vacations Package are NOT required to make a park reservation. Entry to LEGOLAND California Theme Park is GUARANTEED. Your tickets are valid for use for 3 days from first visit date.
Articles in this section
- How do I upload my vacation package tickets into the LEGOLAND App?
- Can I use my tickets on the morning of check in at the Hotel?
- Why does availability show up under the main package, but when I search for annual passholder discount/AAA/Military, nothing shows up?
- Do I need a credit card for incidental fee?
- I have not received my hotel confirmation?
- What is your onsite Hotel Accommodation availability?
- I am a Pass Holder that is also staying overnight in a LEGOLAND Hotel and cannot get a second day reservation. What do I do?
- I have a Hotel stay booked and tickets are part of the package. Do I also have to make a day reservation to visit?
- How can I modify my hotel booking?
- I am not finding the room I am looking for when booking online?