Don’t worry – All LEGOLAND Hotel guests are guaranteed access to the theme park, aquarium, and water park during your stay. Please make your Pass reservations for the theme park, aquarium and water park as necessary the first day of your stay and your second day reservations can be confirmed at the front desk of the Hotel during your stay.
Articles in this section
- I have not received my hotel confirmation?
- What is your onsite Hotel Accommodation availability?
- I am a Pass Holder that is also staying overnight in a LEGOLAND Hotel and cannot get a second day reservation. What do I do?
- How do I redeem my Deferred Booking Credit for a Hotel Stay?
- I have my Hotel stay booked and I am a Pass Holder. Will my pass work? Do I also have to make a day reservation to visit?
- I have a Hotel stay booked and tickets are part of the package. Do I also have to make a day reservation to visit?
- How can I modify my hotel booking?
- I have booked a Hotel + Tickets package and I have not yet received my ticket barcodes to make an advanced reservation prior to my visit. What do I do?
- I am not finding the room I am looking for when booking online?
- The Hotel package states “ Room + 2nd day free”. What does 2nd day free mean?