Don’t worry – All LEGOLAND Hotel guests are guaranteed access to the theme park, aquarium, and water park during your stay. You will receive your tickets with barcodes up-to 5 days prior to your stay date. You will then use those barcodes to make advanced reservations for the theme park, aquarium and water park on our BOOKING PORTAL when received. Reservations can also be made at the hotel front desk upon check-in. You do not need to make advanced reservations again for your hotel stay dates if you have already booked your hotel stay with us.
Articles in this section
- I have booked a Hotel + Tickets package and I have not yet received my ticket barcodes to make an advanced reservation prior to my visit. What do I do?
- I am a Pass Holder that is also staying overnight in a LEGOLAND Hotel and cannot get a second day reservation. What do I do?
- How do I redeem my Deferred Booking Credit for a Hotel Stay?
- I have my Hotel stay booked and I am a Pass Holder. Will my pass work? Do I also have to make a day reservation to visit?
- I have a Hotel stay booked and tickets are part of the package. Do I also have to make a day reservation to visit?
- How can I modify my hotel booking?
- I am not finding the room I am looking for when booking online?
- The Hotel package states “ Room + 2nd day free”. What does 2nd day free mean?
- I am not finding any of your hotels for my selected visit dates when booking online?
- Can I request early check-in & late check-out?