If you purchased your Annual Pass online on our website, you’ll be able to schedule an advanced reservation on the online Booking Portal for Passes. Annual Passes and Memberships purchased online do not require a visit to Membership Services, since you’ll be issued a digital pass that can immediately be scanned at the turnstiles for admission. Your 12-month Annual Pass will commence from the day of purchase.
Articles in this section
- Does my Platinum Pass include access to other Merlin Attractions?
- I have a paid-in-full Play Pass or Annual Pass that was valid during the closure period. Or I have a paid in full Annual Pass that has not been activated. Do I need to make a reservation? What do I do?
- I am a lifetime Ambassador Pass Member. What do I do?
- I bought a COSTCO Play Pass, Groupon Pass, or Military Pass voucher and I have not yet redeemed it. How do I do so?
- I bought an Annual Pass voucher online at LEGOLAND.com and I have not yet redeemed it. How do I do so?
- When LEGOLAND California closed, I was not able to use my annual pass. I've already paid for the year. Will I be compensated for the closure?
- My child has turned three years old while LEGOLAND was closed and now will need a pass, as mine is extended. What are my options?
- Why did you change the name of your membership passes?
- Where can I find information about the LEGOLAND Annual Pass?
- How much do new annual passes cost?