Monthly Membership is a 12 month commitment Pass that continues on a month to month basis after the commitment is fulfilled. It does not expire and will remain active until you contact us to cancel. A paid-in-full Annual Pass expires one year from date of issue. Click HERE for a comparison chart of the Pass types.
Articles in this section
- I have a monthly pay membership that was purchased before July 19th, 2019. How do I make a reservation?
- I have tried to update my credit card to make a payment in the payment portal and I receive a message that reads the payment portal is locked?
- How long will my monthly pay membership be extended for?
- Where do I go to redeem and process my Monthly Pay Membership?
- Why is it not accepting my credit card? Is it because my credit card is about to expire?
- How do I make a payment on my LEGOLAND Pass Monthly Membership account and turn my membership back on?
- I want to downgrade my Membership.
- Can I cancel my Monthly Pay Pass at the Park?
- I have a LEGOLAND Pass Monthly Membership, how do I access the payment portal?
- I have a LEGOLAND Pass Monthly Membership what happens if I miss a payment?