Monthly Membership is a 12 month commitment Pass that continues on a month to month basis after the commitment is fulfilled. It does not expire and will remain active until you contact us to cancel. A Membership expires one year from date of issue. Click HERE for a comparison chart of the Pass types.
Articles in this section
- Why are you pausing sales for Monthly Pay Membership but not Annual Passes?
- Where do I go to redeem and process my Monthly Pay Membership?
- Why is it not accepting my credit card? Is it because my credit card is about to expire?
- How do I make a payment on my LEGOLAND Pass Monthly Membership account and turn my membership back on?
- I want to downgrade my Membership.
- Can I cancel my Monthly Pay Pass at the Park?
- I have a LEGOLAND Pass Monthly Membership, how do I access the payment portal?
- I have a LEGOLAND Pass Monthly Membership what happens if I miss a payment?
- How do I reconcile a delinquent LEGOLAND Pass Monthly Membership account and turn my membership back on?
- How do I re-activate my LEGOLAND Pass Monthly Membership account after I pay the arrears balance?