There is no limit to the number of times you can visit as long as your Pass is up to date and in good standings. Be sure to check Operating days and hours and your Pass black out calendar when planning your visit HERE.
Articles in this section
- I have a monthly pay membership that was purchased before July 19th, 2019. How do I make a reservation?
- I have tried to update my credit card to make a payment in the payment portal and I receive a message that reads the payment portal is locked?
- How long will my monthly pay membership be extended for?
- Where do I go to redeem and process my Monthly Pay Membership?
- Why is it not accepting my credit card? Is it because my credit card is about to expire?
- How do I make a payment on my LEGOLAND Pass Monthly Membership account and turn my membership back on?
- I want to downgrade my Membership.
- Can I cancel my Monthly Pay Pass at the Park?
- I have a LEGOLAND Pass Monthly Membership, how do I access the payment portal?
- I have a LEGOLAND Pass Monthly Membership what happens if I miss a payment?