No, signing up for the LEGOLAND Passholder Monthly Membership requires a 12 month commitment and therefore you cannot cancel before the 12 months has ended.
Articles in this section
- Where can I purchase a LEGOLAND Monthly Pass?
- When does my LEGOLAND Monthly Pass expire?
- How is a LEGOLAND Monthly Pass different from a Annual Pass?
- How many times can I visit as a LEGOLAND Monthly Passholder?
- When does my LEGOLAND Monthly Pass start?
- I have fulfilled the end of my 12 month commitment. How do I cancel my LEGOLAND Monthly Pass?
- Can I cancel my LEGOLAND Passholder Monthly Membership before the end of my 12 month commitment?
- How do I make a payment on my LEGOLAND Monthly Passholder account and turn my Pass back on?
- I have tried to update my credit card to make a payment in the payment portal and I receive a message that reads the payment portal is locked?
- Can I cancel my Monthly Pay Pass at the Park?