All Members in the account must have the same credit card attached to their Monthly Membership. If after the 12 month commitment for each member, you decide to change the credit card for one or more, those members may sign up for their own accounts with a different credit card.
Articles in this section
- Why are you pausing sales for Monthly Pay Membership but not Annual Passes?
- Where do I go to redeem and process my Monthly Pay Membership?
- Why is it not accepting my credit card? Is it because my credit card is about to expire?
- How do I make a payment on my LEGOLAND Pass Monthly Membership account and turn my membership back on?
- I want to downgrade my Membership.
- Can I cancel my Monthly Pay Pass at the Park?
- I have a LEGOLAND Pass Monthly Membership, how do I access the payment portal?
- I have a LEGOLAND Pass Monthly Membership what happens if I miss a payment?
- How do I reconcile a delinquent LEGOLAND Pass Monthly Membership account and turn my membership back on?
- How do I re-activate my LEGOLAND Pass Monthly Membership account after I pay the arrears balance?