No, entry tickets cannot be upgraded to LEGOLAND Passholder Monthly Memberships. You can however upgrade your entry ticket to any of our Annual Passes when you pay in full.
Articles in this section
- Where can I purchase a LEGOLAND Monthly Pass?
- When does my LEGOLAND Monthly Pass expire?
- How is a LEGOLAND Monthly Pass different from a Annual Pass?
- How many times can I visit as a LEGOLAND Monthly Passholder?
- When does my LEGOLAND Monthly Pass start?
- I have fulfilled the end of my 12 month commitment. How do I cancel my LEGOLAND Monthly Pass?
- Can I cancel my LEGOLAND Passholder Monthly Membership before the end of my 12 month commitment?
- How do I make a payment on my LEGOLAND Monthly Passholder account and turn my Pass back on?
- I have tried to update my credit card to make a payment in the payment portal and I receive a message that reads the payment portal is locked?
- Can I cancel my Monthly Pay Pass at the Park?