All you need to do is visit your issuing attraction. The admissions team will look you up on the system and print you off a new card. We can provide you with a one-time replacement pass at no cost. Any future replacement is a cost of $15 each. If your pass has been stolen, we will replace your pass at no cost with a valid police report. You will need to bring with you a form of photographic ID.
Articles in this section
- I have a monthly pay membership that was purchased before July 19th, 2019. How do I make a reservation?
- I have tried to update my credit card to make a payment in the payment portal and I receive a message that reads the payment portal is locked?
- I did not pay my March 2020 monthly payment and/or my credit card declined that month. Will my monthly pay membership still be able to be suspended for the time you are closed?
- Because of the legoland closure, can I cancel my monthly pay membership?
- How long will my monthly pay membership be extended for?
- I had a monthly pay membership that was active prior to April 1, 2020. What do I do?
- Why is it not accepting my credit card? Is it because my credit card is about to expire?
- How do I make a payment on my LEGOLAND Pass Monthly Membership account and turn my membership back on?
- I want to downgrade my Membership.
- Can I cancel my Monthly Pay Pass at the Park?