The payment for your monthly pass will be billed each month on the same date as the day you signed up. Every month you will then be charged on the corresponding day of the month. For example, if you signed up on the 15th of the month you, will be charged on the 15th of every month.
Articles in this section
- Where can I purchase a LEGOLAND Monthly Pass?
- When does my LEGOLAND Monthly Pass expire?
- How is a LEGOLAND Monthly Pass different from a Annual Pass?
- How many times can I visit as a LEGOLAND Monthly Passholder?
- When does my LEGOLAND Monthly Pass start?
- I have fulfilled the end of my 12 month commitment. How do I cancel my LEGOLAND Monthly Pass?
- Can I cancel my LEGOLAND Passholder Monthly Membership before the end of my 12 month commitment?
- How do I make a payment on my LEGOLAND Monthly Passholder account and turn my Pass back on?
- I have tried to update my credit card to make a payment in the payment portal and I receive a message that reads the payment portal is locked?
- Can I cancel my Monthly Pay Pass at the Park?