You will be charged on the day you sign up at LEGOLAND California Resort. Every month you will then be charged on the corresponding day of the month. For example, if you signed up on the 15th of the month, you will be charged on the 15th of every month.
Articles in this section
- Why are you pausing sales for Monthly Pay Membership but not Annual Passes?
- I have a monthly pay membership that was purchased before July 19th, 2019. How do I make a reservation?
- I have tried to update my credit card to make a payment in the payment portal and I receive a message that reads the payment portal is locked?
- I did not pay my March 2020 monthly payment and/or my credit card declined that month. Will my monthly pay membership still be able to be suspended for the time you are closed?
- I can't currenlty purchase an annual pass or monthly pay membership. When will this be available?
- Because of the legoland closure, can I cancel my monthly pay membership?
- How long will my monthly pay membership be extended for?
- I had a monthly pay membership that was active prior to April 1, 2020. What do I do?
- Where do I go to redeem and process my Monthly Pay Membership?
- Why is it not accepting my credit card? Is it because my credit card is about to expire?