Downgrades are not possible with the LEGOLAND Pass Monthly Membership or Paid in Full Annual Passes. When you complete your initial 12 month commitment, you are able to cancel your Monthly Membership and purchase another one of our Membership passes
Articles in this section
- I have a monthly pay membership that was purchased before July 19th, 2019. How do I make a reservation?
- I have tried to update my credit card to make a payment in the payment portal and I receive a message that reads the payment portal is locked?
- I did not pay my March 2020 monthly payment and/or my credit card declined that month. Will my monthly pay membership still be able to be suspended for the time you are closed?
- How long will my monthly pay membership be extended for?
- I had a monthly pay membership that was active prior to April 1, 2020. What do I do?
- Where do I go to redeem and process my Monthly Pay Membership?
- Why is it not accepting my credit card? Is it because my credit card is about to expire?
- How do I make a payment on my LEGOLAND Pass Monthly Membership account and turn my membership back on?
- I want to downgrade my Membership.
- Can I cancel my Monthly Pay Pass at the Park?