It may be due your credit card not being a year out from today. If your card expires in less than one year from today, you cannot use it to sign up for a Monthly Pay Membership. Your credit card must be more than a year out to expire in order to sign up for the online Monthly Membership. You may however, pay in full with a card that expires less than a year from today.
Articles in this section
- I have a monthly pay membership that was purchased before July 19th, 2019. How do I make a reservation?
- I have tried to update my credit card to make a payment in the payment portal and I receive a message that reads the payment portal is locked?
- I did not pay my March 2020 monthly payment and/or my credit card declined that month. Will my monthly pay membership still be able to be suspended for the time you are closed?
- How long will my monthly pay membership be extended for?
- I had a monthly pay membership that was active prior to April 1, 2020. What do I do?
- Where do I go to redeem and process my Monthly Pay Membership?
- Why is it not accepting my credit card? Is it because my credit card is about to expire?
- How do I make a payment on my LEGOLAND Pass Monthly Membership account and turn my membership back on?
- I want to downgrade my Membership.
- Can I cancel my Monthly Pay Pass at the Park?