LEGOLAND California Resort welcomes in-state and out-of-state guests to visit the family theme park. The California Department of Public Health strongly recommends that all guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering theme parks. We will rely on our Theme Park, Water Park, Aquarium and Hotel guests to accurately follow the guidelines based on their vaccination status and they are required to agree to those terms when purchasing their tickets. You may be asked to verbally verify your vaccinations status or negative Covid-19 test prior to entering the park or any point during your visit.
Articles in this section
- How will the park verify if visitors have been vaccinated?
- Am I required to wear a mask?
- Covid-19 – Information for Guests:
- What attractions and activities are available for children with no minimum height restrictions?
- Is there a way to shop for LEGO retail items online during your closure?
- Can I store my luggage at the Park when I arrive to visit?
- What events do you have coming up at LEGOLAND California?
- Can I return or exchange a retail item I bought in the Park to a LEGO Store?
- When will LEGO CITY®: Deep Sea Adventure open?
- I wanted to inquire about dining options available at the park that would be suitable for a guest with dietary needs?