While proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or face masks are not required, the California Department of Public Health strongly recommends that all guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering theme parks.
Articles in this section
- How will the park verify if visitors have been vaccinated?
- Am I required to wear a mask?
- What attractions and activities are available for children with no minimum height restrictions?
- How do I use the Reverse ATM or Cash-to-card Kiosks?
- Does LEGOLAND California Resort accept cash payments?
- Does LEGOLAND California have free birthday admission?
- Can I store my luggage at the Park when I arrive to visit?
- What events do you have coming up at LEGOLAND California?
- Can I return or exchange a retail item I bought in the Park to a LEGO Store?
- I wanted to inquire about dining options available at the park that would be suitable for a guest with dietary needs?