If the date you want to book is greyed out on the website, there are a few different reasons this could be:
- Your pass isn’t valid on that date
- We haven’t yet released tickets for that date
- The date is fully booked
How do I know which one is the case?
Pass isn’t valid
- Check your Pass Restriction dates HERE.
- If your Pass is restricted, you’ll need to purchase a ticket to visit on that date.
Tickets haven’t been released
- We usually release our tickets in waves, so tickets for a few months’ time may not be available yet
- If surrounding dates are also greyed out, this is probably the case
- Keep an eye on our websites, as the tickets will be released with plenty of time in advance for you to book!
- Our attractions are very popular, so sometimes dates can get fully booked
- Keep an eye on the website – the booking system is live
- As more tickets are released, these will become available to book online
- If anyone cancels their booking, their tickets will become available to book online
- Sometimes, it will look like Passholder tickets are fully booked but there are standard tickets available
- We have separate allocations for different ticket types
- However, if Passholder tickets are all booked before other tickets are, we will move more tickets over
- This is a manual process, so there may be a slight delay
Annual Pass Reservation Portal can be accessed HERE.
If you have further questions our teams can be reached on email: experience@LEGOLAND.com or via phone on: 760-786-0034.