You may request your rooms be assigned next to each other by adding the name and reservation number of the first transaction in the Special Requests section of the second transaction’s checkout page. LEGOLAND Vacations cannot guarantee adjoining or connecting rooms, as room numbers are assigned upon check-in, but we will make an effort to accommodate your request.
Articles in this section
- How do I upload my vacation package tickets into the LEGOLAND App?
- Can I use my tickets on the morning of check in at the Hotel?
- Why does availability show up under the main package, but when I search for annual passholder discount/AAA/Military, nothing shows up?
- Do I need a credit card for incidental fee?
- I have not received my hotel confirmation?
- What is your onsite Hotel Accommodation availability?
- I am a Pass Holder that is also staying overnight in a LEGOLAND Hotel and cannot get a second day reservation. What do I do?
- I have a Hotel stay booked and tickets are part of the package. Do I also have to make a day reservation to visit?
- How can I modify my hotel booking?
- I am not finding the room I am looking for when booking online?