Annual Passes purchased online do not require a visit to an Attraction, since you’ll be issued a digital pass that can immediately be scanned at the turnstiles for admission.
Articles in this section
- I am an Annual Passholder and want to book a room. How can I do that?
- At what age does my child need an annual pass?
- What are the 2024 block out dates?
- When does my annual pass start and expire?
- What benefits do I have with my annual pass?
- I am unable to make a reservation with my Annual Pass?
- When can I renew my Annual Pass?
- My Annual Pass is expiring. How do I renew?
- My Annual Pass has already expired. Can I still renew?
- I am a lifetime Ambassador Passholder. What do I need to do to receive my yearly tickets?