LEGOLAND California offers our visiting parents who have children that meet and don't meet the minimum height restriction the opportunity to do a "Parent Swap" at any ride that parents are allowed to ride. All members of the party are required to wait in line together. When you reach the front, let the ride operator know of your intention, so that he can accommodate you. When the first ride is over, the parents may then switch places and the other parent can then ride with the older child.
Articles in this section
- What measures are being taken to protect guests against COVID-19?
- What is Minifigure Trading?
- How do I use the Reverse ATM or Cash-to-card Kiosks?
- Does LEGOLAND California Resort accept cash payments?
- Does LEGOLAND California have free birthday admission?
- How will the park verify if visitors have been vaccinated?
- Am I required to wear a mask?
- Can I store my luggage at the Park when I arrive to visit?
- What events do you have coming up at LEGOLAND California?
- Can I return or exchange a retail item I bought in the Park to a LEGO Store?