LEGOLAND California offers our visiting parents who have children that meet and don't meet the minimum height restriction the opportunity to do a "Parent Swap" at any ride that parents are allowed to ride. All members of the party are required to wait in line together. When you reach the front, let the ride operator know of your intention, so that he can accommodate you. When the first ride is over, the parents may then switch places and the other parent can then ride with the older child.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to visit the rides and attractions?
- What happens if it rains?
- Can I bring my own food and drink into the attraction?
- Do I need to remove my prosthesis before I ride the rides?
- Who can I contact about a recent Photo purchase?
- I did not receive my "Bring a Friend Free" email. How do I get them?
- How do I use my "Bring a Friend Free" coupons?
- What is "Bring a Friend Free" offer?
- What food options are there at LEGOLAND California?
- What is LEGOLAND California?