All LEGOLAND California attractions, rides and LEGO brick models are protected by copyright. Guests must have written permission to use photographs or videotape of LEGOLAND images for commercial broadcasting, advertising, marketing or publishing in any medium. By entering LEGOLAND California, each guest consents to the use of his or her likeness in photographs or video taken by the park for advertising and other promotional purposes without payment.
Articles in this section
- What measures are being taken to protect guests against COVID-19?
- What is Minifigure Trading?
- How do I use the Reverse ATM or Cash-to-card Kiosks?
- Does LEGOLAND California Resort accept cash payments?
- Does LEGOLAND California have free birthday admission?
- How will the park verify if visitors have been vaccinated?
- Am I required to wear a mask?
- Can I store my luggage at the Park when I arrive to visit?
- What events do you have coming up at LEGOLAND California?
- Can I return or exchange a retail item I bought in the Park to a LEGO Store?