If you miss a payment, your LEGOLAND Monthly Pass will automatically be restricted and you will be unable to visit any of our attractions until any outstanding payments have been settled. To bring your payment up-to-date, reactivate your Monthly Pass and settle any payments that are due:
- Log into the LEGOLAND Passholder Payment Portal HERE.
- Your account status will be displayed. If the most recent payment says "Declined" and/or if the space marked "upcoming payment" is in the past, then your most recent payment was declined and you will need to bring it up to date.
- Select the green button labelled "Make a Payment".
- Enter your credit card information and press "Process".
- Your account will be immediately reactivated.