Only Guests of the LEGOLAND Hotel or Castle Hotel may store their luggage at the Hotel in which they are a Guest while they visit the Park. The Park does not have accommodations to store these items, so please plan accordingly when planning your visit.
Articles in this section
- Am I required to wear a mask?
- Is there a way to shop for LEGO retail items online during your closure?
- Covid-19 – Information for Guests:
- Can I store my luggage at the Park when I arrive to visit?
- What events do you have coming up at LEGOLAND California?
- Can I return or exchange a retail item I bought in the Park to a LEGO Store?
- When will LEGO CITY®: Deep Sea Adventure open?
- I wanted to inquire about dining options available at the park that would be suitable for a guest with dietary needs?
- Do I need to remove my prosthesis before I ride the rides?
- Who can I contact about a recent Photo purchase?