Only Guests of the LEGOLAND Hotel or Castle Hotel may store their luggage at the Hotel in which they are a Guest while they visit the Park. The Park does not have accommodations to store these items, so please plan accordingly when planning your visit.
Articles in this section
- Is there a way to shop for LEGO retail items online during your closure?
- Covid-19 – Information for Guests:
- How long will it take to visit the rides and attractions?
- What happens if it rains?
- Can I take a backpack into LEGOLAND?
- Can I bring my own food and drink into the attraction?
- What can my child 2 and under do?
- Can I store my luggage at the Park when I arrive to visit?
- What events do you have coming up at LEGOLAND California?
- Can I return or exchange a retail item I bought in the Park to a LEGO Store?