Yes, all guests are required to pay for purchase unless pre-purchased. Our designated disabled parking spots are located close to the main entrance at the LEGOLAND California Hotel and the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel. You are welcome to park at either Hotel where spots are available.
Articles in this section
- What is the LEGOLAND California Resort Accessibility and ADA information?
- What is the Assisted Access Pass?
- Am I entitled to a free caregiver ticket at LEGOLAND California?
- Are there accommodations available for those with visual and hearing disabilities?
- Are your rides and attractions ADA accessible?
- Can I bring my service animal with me to the Resort?
- What are the costs for stroller, wheelchair, and ECV rental?
- Are there ride restrictions for guests who have a cast?
- Where is ECV/Wheelchair Rental?
- What should I do if my family member with a disability needs to remain in a stroller while in the attraction queues?