Due to the nature of our attractions, as well as the restrictions put in place by our ride manufacturers, many attractions do not allow full arm or full leg casts. For safety, LEGOLAND California does not recommend that guests with full casts ride any attraction. More information can be requested by contacting our Guest Services Team by email HERE!
Articles in this section
- What is the LEGOLAND California Resort Accessibility and ADA information?
- What is the Assisted Access Pass?
- Am I entitled to a free caregiver ticket at LEGOLAND California?
- Are there accommodations available for those with visual and hearing disabilities?
- Are your rides and attractions ADA accessible?
- Can I bring my service animal with me to the Resort?
- What are the costs for stroller, wheelchair, and ECV rental?
- Are there ride restrictions for guests who have a cast?
- Where is ECV/Wheelchair Rental?
- What should I do if my family member with a disability needs to remain in a stroller while in the attraction queues?